The Average Person Doesn't Hit Middle Age Until 53 . . . But Here Are the Top 10 Signs You're There
here's never been an official definition of MIDDLE AGE, but people USED to consider those in their 40s middle aged. Not anymore. Now people are living longer and acting YOUNGER. So middle age had to adjust.
According to a new survey, you don't become middle aged until you hit . . . 53. But that's just the average. You could hit middle age even later . . . or a lot earlier. The survey also came up with the SIGNS you've hit middle age. Here's the top 10.
1. You lose touch with technology.
2. You find you have no idea what the "young people" are talking about.
3. You constantly have new aches and pains.
4. You need an afternoon nap.
5. You groan when you bend down.
6. You can't name any modern bands.
7. You're always talking about your joints.
8. You hate noisy bars and restaurants.
9. You start getting ear hair, bushy eyebrows, nose hair, and female facial hair.
10. You think all cops, teachers, and doctors look young.
BOB's Comment: YIKES!!!! I think I hit most of these a long long time ago. Anybody have any to add?