The Ravens-Steelers Thanksgiving Game Won in the Ratings
21.1 million people tuned in to watch the Baltimore Ravens beat the Pittsburgh Steelers on Thanksgiving. Lady Gaga's Muppet special aired that same night but it tanked with only 3.6 million viewers. Here are the top 10 shows:
1. "Thanksgiving Night Football", NBC, 21.1 million viewers. The Baltimore Ravens beat the Pittsburgh Steelers, 22-20.
2. "60 Minutes", CBS, 18.1 million viewers.
3. "Sunday Night Football", NBC, 17.7 million viewers. The New York Giants beat the Washington Redskins, 24-17.
4. The "Dancing with the Stars" 17th season finale, ABC, 14.8 million viewers. "Glee's" Amber Riley won it with Derek Hough.
5. Monday's "Dancing with the Stars", ABC, 14.6 million viewers.
6. "Monday Night Football", ESPN, 13.2 million viewers. The San Francisco 49ers beat the Washington Redskins, 27-6.
7. "NCIS: Los Angeles", CBS, 12.3 million viewers.
8. "The Walking Dead" mid-season finale, AMC, 12.1 million viewers.
9. "Person of Interest", ABC, 11.9 million viewers.
10. Monday's episode of "The Voice", NBC, 11.5 million viewers. (Tuesday's episode got 10.3 million viewers.)
And here are some additional ratings you may or may not be interested in:
• Garth Brooks' "Live From Las Vegas" concert special drew 8.9 million viewers. It aired on CBS last Friday.
• "Saturday Night Live: SNL Thanksgiving" attracted 4.4 million viewers. It was a collection of their best Thanksgiving sketches over the years, but they were smart enough to air it the night BEFORE the holiday.
• The "2013 Soul Train Awards" on BET drew 4.1 million viewers. K. Michelle won Best New Artist. (You can surf through the rest of the winners here.)
• Lady Gaga's "Muppets Holiday Spectacular" tanked on ABC. Only 3.6 million people tuned in on Thanksgiving night.
(Here are your source links for the Top 25 shows on cable and broadcast.)